Join us for our 25th Annual Gala Dinner & Auction to raise funds for artworxLA!
Octavia Spencer, Actor and Author
Matt Tolmach, Film Producer
Page Goldberg Tolmach, Filmmaker, Entrepreneur & Activist
For Sponsorship Questions Contact
Development Manager artworxLA
phone: 323-465-1404 x205
Download Our 25th Annual Evening Sponsorship Materials
Download our Auction Materials
Download our 22nd, 23rd, and 24th Annual Gala Programs
Visit SignUp.com and choose from the select spots we've made available to you. Click the link below and be part of the creative solution to end LA's high school dropout crisis.
artworxLA’s annual benefit raises funds and awareness for the organization’s comprehensive arts programs to combat Los Angeles’ high school dropout crisis. This year’s event will include a dinner, a silent auction and a program featuring our students’ work. Through the annual fundraiser, artworxLA seeks to build meaningful corporate partnerships that:
Support the program through financial contributions and fulfill corporate responsibility goals
Generate mutually beneficial publicity for the program and corporate partner
Act as a pipeline for future program board members and provide opportunities for corporate employee involvement
Provide in-kind donations to the program
artworxLA supporters are creative professionals, industry leaders, and key decision makers in managerial positions. They are passionate about making a difference in their communities and about arts education.
- Past Honorees: Marc Webb, Mirada Mark Ridley-Thomas, Seth MacFarlane, Shepard Fairey, Sir Ken Robinson, Dr. Arturo Delgado, humble.tv, Leslie Gilbert-Lurie, The Directors Bureau, Kirkpatrick Architects, and Jane and Ron Olson
- Total event attendance: 350
- Primary areas of residence: Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Echo Park, Pasadena, Brentwood, Miracle Mile and West Hollywood
- Gender: Female – 55%, Male – 45%
- 70% Have a college degree/post-graduate education
- Creative Industries represented: architecture, TV production, film, music, technology and the arts.