Join us for our 26th Annual Gala Dinner & Auction to raise funds for artworxLA!
artworxLA’s annual benefit raises funds and awareness for the organization’s comprehensive arts programs to combat Los Angeles’ high school dropout crisis. This year’s event will include a dinner, a silent auction and a program featuring our students’ work. Through the annual fundraiser, artworxLA seeks to build meaningful corporate partnerships that:
- Support the program through financial contributions and fulfill corporate responsibility goals
- Generate mutually beneficial publicity for the program and corporate partner
- Act as a pipeline for future program board members and provide opportunities for corporate employee involvement
- Provide in-kind donations to the program
For Sponsorship Questions Contact
Development Manager artworxLA
phone: 323-465-1404 x205
Online sponsorship and ticketing information coming soon!
artworxLA supporters are creative professionals, industry leaders, and key decision makers in managerial positions. They are passionate about making a difference in their communities and about arts education.
- Past Honorees: Marc Webb, Mirada Mark Ridley-Thomas, Seth MacFarlane, Shepard Fairey, Sir Ken Robinson, Dr. Arturo Delgado, humble.tv, Leslie Gilbert-Lurie, The Directors Bureau, Kirkpatrick Architects, and Jane and Ron Olson
- Total event attendance: 350
Primary areas of residence: Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Echo Park, Pasadena, Brentwood, Miracle Mile and West Hollywood
- Gender: Female – 55%, Male – 45%
- 70% Have a college degree/post-graduate education
- Creative Industries represented: architecture, TV production, film, music, technology and the arts.